In order to ensure the satisfaction of our customers and the integrity of our service, we require the following minimum standards from the products that we list. These are meant as a guide and do not constitute terms or conditions.
The product can be legally sold by the vendor
- The product is owned by the vendor
- The product is not a controlled substance or item, and can be supplied to any member of the public without an identity check being performed
- Where the vendor is selling food, they must have registered their food business with the appropriate local authority.
- The supplier has complied with any requirements as dictated by the local authority or other UK statutory body.
The product is safe to use/consume
- The product is correctly and accurately labelled
- The product is fit for consumption (If we identify spoiled food or damaged items, we will reject them)
- The product is within its Use By date
The product is insured
- Valid Product, and where applicable, Public liability insurance is to be held by the supplier.